Dr. Claudia Six’s Speaker One-SheetEIOneSheet-2016-08-15.compressed
Can’t see the PDF?
Popular Keynote Topics
- Sex & relationship problems of super smart people
Professionals such as doctors, lawyers, computer programmers, accountants, and others can exhibit a particular subset of relationship difficulties: lack of empathy, not reading social and emotional cues, needing a lot of time alone, difficulties experiencing pleasure. Dr Six can discuss how these are experienced by super smart people and their spouses, explain what is really happening, and help audience members to thrive within these relationships.
- What do women, men, and kitchen appliances have in common?
This is a talk about desire, arousal, performance anxiety, all the ways that men and women are similar – though appear different, and how work with it all to have successful relationships.
- Erotic Integrity ~ How To Be True To Yourself Sexually
Many people experience suffering around their sexuality, thinking they’re broken or need to be different than they are. Erotic Integrity is about having your actions congruent with your proclivities: knowing who you truly are, embracing that, and living it authentically, which leads to greater self-confidence…in bed and in life.
- Why sex is an accident waiting to happen and sexual boredom doesn’t exist
People think sex is like in the movies, with instant desire and spontaneous simultaneous multiple orgasms. And when it inevitably isn’t, they’re disappointed when their expectations aren’t met or think something (or somebody) is wrong. Lovers don’t read minds, and both men and women have performance anxiety. Sexual boredom is the canary in the goldmine of relationship: an indication that something is wrong. Dr Six can debunk these myths and shed light on how to set oneself up for success.
- Top 5 questions sex therapists get asked.
SFMMS Women in Medicine Mixer
*June 9, 2022, Ross, CA, USA
College of Marin, Human Sexuality
*April 14, 2022, Kentfield, CA, USA
Problemes de Couples et Sexuels de Personnes a ‘Saveurs d’Asperger’
- 6/26/18, Ecole de Psycho Sexologie de Paris, Paris, FRANCE
How to Support Clients in Exploring Their Sexual Identity
- 11/20/17, Haight Ashbury Psychological Services, San Francisco, CA.
Intimacy & Passion in the Presence of Cancer (Women only)
- 10/31/17, Marin General Hospital, Center for Integrative Health & Wellness, Greenbrae, CA.
How to Talk to Clients About Sex: Human Sexuality guest speaker
- 2/25/17 , USF, Santa Rosa campus, Nancy Feehan MFT’s class
- “Presence & being can not be learned from books and yet are such an critical essential part of therapy — so bless you for being our model. I feel deeply changed (strengthened) from today in all the best ways.”
- “Even though Dr. Six is a well-trained, seasoned sex therapist, she is able to convey her interventions and philosophy to make it sound so simple.”
EROTIC INTEGRITY ~ How To Be True To Yourself Sexually
- 2/5/17 4:00-6:00pm, Good Vibrations, San Francisco, CA, USA
Performance Anxiety: It’s Not Just For Men
- 8/24/2016 TEDx Wilmington, DE (over 44,000 views), USA
Sex & Relationship Problems of Super Smart People
- 7/1/2016 Mensa-Con Annual Gathering, San Diego, CA, USA
Erotic Integrity in Clinical Practice
- 6/22/16 Institute for the Advanced Study of Human Sexuality, San Francisco, CA
How To Discuss Sexuality with Individuals & Couples
- 3/18 & 25/2016 ~ 9-11 AM: Community Institute for Psychotherapy, San Rafael, CA.
- Consistently rated “Excellent”
- “Very clear, straightforward. She really brought clients into the room with how she asks questions and her matter of fact-ness.”
- 11/21/2015, San Francisco Regional Mensa Conference, Santa Cruz, CA, USA.
“How To Have a Successful Relationship with a CEO”
- 6/27/2015 Vistage leadership & business mentoring, Silicon Valley, CA, USA
Guest speaker ~ Human Sexuality (Psych 3)
- 2007-2008, Santa Rosa Junior College, Santa Rosa, CA, USA