Claudia appeared on Lorna Poole’s “Magnet for Love” podcast and YouTube channel on June 17, 2016. Unfortunately, the video and audio files are no longer available as the channel has been taken offline.
Show Notes from the Episode
Learn the 3 steps to sexual authenticity: knowing who you are as a sexual being, embracing it and living that authentically. Being in Erotic Integrity can certainly help a woman to find a man who will be a sexual fit for her and we don’t mean penis size. Truly knowing and embracing her eroticism will empower a woman to select a lover who is a happy match for her, long term if that is what she seeks.
About Dr. Claudia Six
Dr. Claudia Six has 25 years as a practicing Clinical Sexologist, and is a successful sex therapist who has helped thousands of people find their authentic selves and enjoy a more fulfilling relationship. Her approach is unique, and her style is warmly engaging, putting her clients and workshop attendees at ease. Her credentials include a M.A. in Counseling Psychology and a PhD in Clinical Sexology and she’s a Board Certified Clinical Sexologist by the American Board of Sexology.
Claudia’s NEW book, Erotic Integrity: How to be True to Yourself Sexually will be published in May, 2016.
Have you ever asked yourself the following questions: Are my desires normal? Can I share who I really am with my partner? Am I morally flawed because of my sexual fantasies? Is there something wrong with me sexually because I have low libido? In Erotic Integrity, Dr. Claudia Six leads readers through ten sexual themes―including garden-variety performance anxiety, sexual boredom, newly dating, coming out, and more―and reveals three simple steps to a more rewarding sex life: knowing who you truly are as a sexual being, embracing that knowledge, and living it authentically. Frankly presented and illustrated with candid case studies, these steps can be applied by individuals and couples of all ages and sexual orientations, with or without children. Based on Dr. Six’s twenty years experience as a clinical sexologist, this straightforward guide skillfully challenges readers to self-examine, self-accept, and self-actualize for a more fulfilling sense of eroticism.
You can a copy of Claudia’s book on Amazon here.
- First step is knowing and accepting who you are even if it is not in alignment with culture of who you think you’re supposed to be
- People come to Claudia’s office because they feel they’re suppose to be different than who they really are
- Nobody wants to be rejected, ostracized, told we are sick or perverted, so people hide those parts of themselves that they don’t feel will be accepted
- It starts with self-acceptance
- Key step of erotic integrity is knowing who you are as a sexually being
Connect with Claudia
- Website: https://drsix.net/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Claudia-Six-PhD-Author-112714225476053/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/drsixnet