Dr Six's Erotic Integrity video course is an eye-opener in terms of me really grasping what my strengths are as a person as opposed to looking at shortfalls. It has changed my world view and how I engage with the people around me. In a relationship each person is responsible for the outcome. Although this can be hard to accept initially, it makes total sense on the journey to erotic integrity.
Sandy, San Francisco, CA
Coaching from reputable Clinical Sexologist Dr. Claudia Six to help individuals and couples uncover, embrace, and express their authentic sexuality.
If you are single
This course will help you find a mate who is a good match for you. Ask someone on a date, tell truth about who you are, be authentic.
If you, or your mate, have low desire
This course will clarify the difference between desire & arousal, show you that you’re not broken, and offer a new lens through which to approach sex & desire that is much more positive.
If you're married
This course will help you enrich your relationship, speak with your spouse about something that has been on your mind for some time.
If you’re struggling in your relationship
This course will help you get clarity about what you want & need.
If you're recovering from infidelity
I’ll show you how there’s no bad guy in cheating, dispel myths, and give you tools to break that cycle.
Performance anxiety – it’s not just for men.
How to be a sexually savvy parent & raising sexually healthy kids, while not losing your own eroticism & abiding by your values
How to recover from sexual trauma and not having it define you
Sexual boredom: there’s no such thing.
Empowering yourself & setting yourself up for success
Do you crave...
- ✔ Better communication?
- ✔ More sex?
- ✔ More connection, with yourself and others?
This course is for you.
When clients contact me they always want better communication, more sex, more connection. That’s what Erotic Integrity is about. But in order to have all that with someone else you have to start with yourself. Erotic Integrity is an inside job. I’ll walk you through it.
For those of you who haven’t read the book yet, Erotic Integrity is about uncovering who you truly are as a sexual being, embracing that, and living it authentically. The 3 steps are self-examination, self-acceptance and self-actualization.
The Embrace Your Erotic Integrity online course is a way that you can work on this in the privacy of your home, with confidential email and or Skype contact with me to keep you on track.
You Will Discover
The bigger picture of who you truly are as an erotic being
That it’s ok to have the sexual proclivities and turns-ons that you have, whatever they are
That anything less than your full authentic sexual expression is no longer enough
Because when you are in Erotic Integrity, it has an impact on how you show up in the rest of your life.
Module 01: Erotic Integrity Principles, Infidelity, So Called Low Desire
- 1.1 The 3 Principles
- 1.2 Infidelity: When You’re in/out of Erotic Integrity
- 1.3 Causes of Infidelity. There’s no bad guy in cheating.
- 1.4 Non-Monogamy: When You’re in/out of Erotic Integrity. Fullness vs. Emptiness.
- 1.5 Non-monogamy Agreements
- 1.6 Boundaries in Non-monogamy vs Infidelity
- 1.7 Low desire: When You’re in/out of Erotic Integrity
- 1.8 Desire vs Arousal. You Are Not Broken. Reasons for Low Desire.
- 1.9 The Meaning in Low Desire. Control vs Pressure. Unilateral Decisions. Wanting to Want.
Module 02: Secrets & Lies, Garden Variety Performance Anxiety
- 2.1 Secrets: When You’re in/out of Erotic Integrity
- 2.2 Lies We Tell Others. Lies We Tell Ourselves.
- 2.3 ‘Garden variety’ performance anxiety: when you’re in/out of Erotic Integrity
- 2.4 The Payoff. Optimal Circumstances
Module 03: Sex Addiction & Coming Out
- 3.1 Sex Addiction: When You’re in/out of Erotic Integrity
- 3.2 Intimacy Avoidance, Masturbating to Porn
- 3.3 Hope
- 3.4 Coming Out: When You’re in/out of Erotic Integrity
- 3.5 Gender, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Kinsey (Things People Come out About)
- 3.6 Sexual Rights
Module 04: Violation & Newly Dating
- 4.1 Violation: When You’re in/out of Erotic Integrity
- 4.2 Power vs Control. The Eye of the Beholder. Shame.
- 4.3 Red Flags. Forgiveness
- 4.4 Newly Dating: When You’re in/out of Erotic Integrity
- 4.5 How to Find a Match. The List.
- 4.6 Chemistry and Boundaries
- 4.7 Attachment Styles. Soul Mates.
Module 05: Couples with Young Kids & Sexual Boredom
- 5.1 Couples with Young Kids: When You’re in/out of Erotic Integrity. A Typical Day.
- 5.2 Rituals
- 5.3 Mommy Body. Raising Kids with Erotic Integrity.
- 5.4 Sexual Boredom: When You’re in/out of Erotic Integrity. Then What?
- 5.5 Asperger’s. The ‘Being’ of Sex.
Why Dr. Six?
Claudia Six, PhD, has 25 years of clinical experience helping individuals and couples around relationship and sexual issues. Her book, Erotic Integrity, was nominated or awarded 8 times and garnered rave reviews. Her TEDx talk has been watched by thousands of people. She was voted Best of Marin and Best of San Francisco in 2017.
She is a straight shooter, which is appreciated by people who want results. Her style is direct and candid, in a compassionate and collaborative way.