Too often long term couples stop talking to each other, as in “How are you really?”, and new couples tread lightly for fear of being vulnerable. Next time you’re on a date with someone new, or not so new, try these
SIX questions to ask each other:
1. What does friendship mean to you?
2. What is important for me to know about you?
3. What do you most like about your partner?
4. What is your biggest trigger, and what do you do when triggered?
5. What are you most grateful for?
6. What do people let you get away with in relationships?